Frequently Asked Questions
- Already filed/wish to check status?
Login to your account and it will automatically direct you to your status page.
- Am I eligible for certain credits?
Yes, Sigh up and the application will determine which credits you´re qualified for.
- Can I file only a state or only federal?
Yes, You can file a state or only file federal. However keep in mind if you choose to only file state you must have already
filed your federal before filing your state.
- Can I file 2 different state returns on this site?
Yes, In the state section you have the option to choose resident or non-resident state.
- Can I still electronically file my past year tax return?
You can only file your past year return by mailing it to the IRS or state tax department because electronic filing for past year returns is not allowed.
- Can't login and forgot username or password?
Simply use our free online chat to get assistance from one of our trained customer service representatives.
- First time filing tax online?
Don't worry this is easier than you think. Just login use the free created account and take your simple interview. Feel Free
to use our free live chat for assistance during your interview.
- Having problems receiving our emails?
Make sure you don't have any emails from us on block (bulk email or Spam blocker can cause our emails to default into a Spam folder) or feel free to contact us through live chat to get further assistance.
- How long does this self-tax preparation process take?
We are known for our fast turn over time. Simple returns take a few minutes to complete online, all you need to do is make sure that you have supplied the correct information. Must enter the exact same information you have on your W2 or any other income documents. As long as you do your part correctly this allows IRS to accept your return quickly, for faster results use Direct Deposit.
- When can I experience delays on my tax returns?
If you provide incomplete information, or incorrect information this will cause your tax return to be delayed.